Thursday, March 20, 2008

Those Bloom Genes!

7 months and cuter every day!
Is she adorable or what?
Ready for this?
Getting up there.....
Ta Daa! Her new trick, I guess she and Miles both have strong Bloom genes. She can actually walk her legs closer to her hands, but I couldn't get it with the camera, cause then she just falls over.

8 comments:

Jessie said...

That is really fun that they both are doing the same thing at the same time. Hooray for cousins.

Rachel said...

I know, so fun! She really is cuter every time I see her picture!

Shawna said...

Amazing. She is just beautiful eryn! I cannot wait to see her in person.

jenica said...

Haha! Adorable girl.

We Are So Blessed said...

she is soo cute! I can't wait to see her. If we ever make it to St. Louis, that is.
Elana

The Moore Family said...

Oh my gosh...doesn't seem like she should be able to do that stuff yet! :)

Scott and Lynn said...

Hmm, I've seen those same big brown eyes on some other adorable Bloom kids! She is gorgeous!

bandanachick said...

SO CUTE! I love her eyes too...they are just gorgeous!