I think everyone knows this by know, but a new blog site has been specially set up for updates on katie. www.katiebloomprogress.blogspot.com
Thanks SO much to everyone for continued prayers.
We are home and enjoyed our time with the family. We did get to see katie and she looks good, good coloring and minimal swelling. I told davey she looks like GI Jane, with her shaved head and scars. So tough.
Pray especially for wisdom for davey as he continues to tell the girls things, little by little. How much to tell them, when to tell them, answering their questions, all of this is so hard. I know he would appreciate prayer in this area.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad to hear you made it home ok. We will continue to lift up your family to Him Who knows the beginning and the end.
It was so good to see you for a bit.
Post a Comment