Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Was It Just a Year Ago......?

That she went from this....
to this......
and this....
to THIS?!
What a wonderful, happy year! Happy Birthday Autumn Sophia!

10 comments:

April said...

Happy Birthday Autumn!

Shawna said...

happy bday sweet girl!

I think she and miles look alike in that last pic of her drinking!

do you have any big bday plans?

jenica said...

She's SO sweet. Happy 1st birthday!

Laurel said...

I realize I was without internet all day today, but how did it get to be August 13th?! The post and everyone's comments are a day ahead of me...

Happy Birthday, Autumn! :-)

The Moore Family said...

Happy Birthday little girl! You sure are sweet!!!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday, sweet little girl!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sweet autumn. It was so great having lunch with you guys yesterday. Have a great day!!!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday, cutie pie!

bandanachick said...

Oh she is SO cute. Happy late birthday to Autumn!

Grant and Jodie said...

hey erin! i have never even met Autumn and dont' think I even saw you pregnant...it's been awhile. your kids are growing up and so cute!