



Truly, that is the name of the color of my dining room now. It's awesome."Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
7 comments:
That's great that the kids were helping. Do they do a good job??? I always end up getting paint where it shouldn't be.
I am so impressed you let the kids help! That is something I have such a hard time doing with painting ... even a little bit.
That is quite a name, too! It looks good. :-)
Who comes up with those crazy names?! I love the color. It looks like something that I have in my house, nice.
Glad that you had some great help.
You should show the finished project!
No wonder you couldn't remember the name when you were telling me about it! lol Looks great! I want to see the finished project too. Did you get new dining chairs? I don't recognize those. Although I guess it has been two years since I have been there! That is shameful.
those are james' "poker" chairs. he refinished some old ugly chairs and put poker themed material on the seats. so i wont be using them in my dining room. although autumns seat sits on one of the chairs, covered with a towel. i guess that is the one in the picture.
laurel, the pictures with the kids are the oNLY things they painted. i am pretty picky about my painters!
I let my kids help me paint, too. (before we moved into a rental, that is) Had to watch them like a hawk. I figured if I started teaching them while they are young, I could retire when they are teenagers. Actually, that is my philosophy for virtually everything.
Post a Comment