Monday, December 15, 2008

Can You Guess???





























What I got for an early Christmas present? (and no, it wasn't a CHI, cause I know ya'll were going to guess that.)







11 comments:

Ames said...

Earrings???

or was it a positive EPT?

clumsy ox said...

Good on you! I have the earlier model, and I love it.

Eryn said...

amy, talk to your husband.

Marcie said...

A new camera?!

Kari said...

I want one too!!! So happy for you. Hope you enjoy it...let me know if you recommend it. Maybe next year will be my year for a camera.

Ames said...

Eryn, can you e-mail me? I cannot find your e-mail address.

Rachel said...

Yay! That is a fun gift!

jenica said...

Awesome! It takes good pictures, too - or is it just your beauty?

A camera is on my wish list, but way on the bottom...just dreaming.

Eryn said...

i was very excited too. i didnt think it was going to happen this year. i have been wanting a better model and hopefully i have it. it is a cannon rebel xs. is this an ok model, camera people? i feel like i have a lot to learn on it. but i was tired of really poor pictures indoors and have every picture blurry. it has a 18-55 zoom lens.
i have been reading the instruction manual, but i cant understand a thing!

The Moore Family said...

New camera????? Modeling career???

Ames said...

We really like ours.