
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
3 comments:
Neat to see some of your extended family members. I often think of your mom. Is that her kitchen? It looks familiar. Mark and I were just saying a few days ago that one day we will have to go to St. Louis again.
Fun pics! Your mom looks so great too - I don't think she's changed a bit since those summers when we staffed at camp and we'd crash at your house for the weekend! :)
Happy birthday to your sweet Autumn!
Hooray for new blogs and for sweet 2 year olds!
The cake was beautiful!
Post a Comment