
ok, yeah! i think i did it. super cute pictures of patrick and ella with some of my sister,erica, in the background. these kids are so fun and funny. they keep me on my toes and laughing. they are both full of energy and so i have had to find ways to direct it. ella is in gymnastics and dance and patrick is also in gymnastics and soccer. they are loving it. patrick scored two goals at his game on saturday. he is still telling everyone he knows.

7 comments:
Yeah! I am so excited!!!!
Your blog looks great.
Looks awesome, Eryn! Hey, you should enter the contest at Bluebird Blogs (see my blog for details!) and if you win, she'll make a new template for you! But honestly, I like the one you have.
I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of you guys!
help! i cant figure out how to add or change anything! how do i edit my own page?
never mind
Yeah! I am so glad that you started a blog! It looks great...I actually like the black.
Woo-hoo! I'm so glad that you got one of these! Our internet is super slow so I hardly ever go onto the EBC site. I've been thinking of you & James a lot lately. One of these days I'm actually going to call. =)Oh, and the pics of the kids are killer cute!It makes me wanna have a little boy sooo bad! Talk to you soon and one more big YEY for getting a blog!
Woo-hoo! I'm so glad that you got one of these! Our internet is super slow so I hardly ever go onto the EBC site. I've been thinking of you & James a lot lately. One of these days I'm actually going to call. =)Oh, and the pics of the kids are killer cute!It makes me wanna have a little boy sooo bad! Talk to you soon and one more big YEY for getting a blog!
Post a Comment