Tuesday, October 17, 2006

i dont remember who gave this to me, maybe rachel or her parents, but i just found it in my Bible and couldn't resist putting it up on my blog. obviously, it was taken some time ago, we were maybe 6 or 7. that is me on the far left, then tracie allan, some girl i can't remember and then rachel (then renes). the picture is cute and hilarious at the same time. enjoy!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

oh, I was such a nerd! :) yes, my dad took that picture. I must have given it to you at some point, although considering the possibility of you publishing it on the internet for millions of people to see and mock, I should have thought about it a little more! :) You, of course, were a beautiful girl...and still are. How hilarious. And Tracy's showing some skin!

Eryn said...

ha ha, thought you would enjoy that. but you were so cute! tracie would totally balk at showing that much skin today! i cant believe her parents let her get away with that even then.

Ruth said...

Ah! That is so cute of all of you! I remember seeing that picture a while ago. My how time flies!