Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
10 comments:
What???????!!!!!!! I am so glad that I just checked your blog! Congratulations, Eryn and James!
so I guess you are telling people!
:)
we are so excited for you!
I can't believe I'm finding out this way! Holy cow! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! When did you find out?
Congrats...love,Erin Moore
Congratulations! Have you told the children yet?
we just told the kids last night. patrick is already rubbing my tummy and talking to the baby. ella said "ya, i know."
Congrats! Wow, I am so excited for you!
I love ella!
Congrats you guys!!!!
I'm excited for you! :-)
Yeah! That's so cool! I am sure this child will be sooooo adorable just like Patrick and Ella :)
I almost missed it! So very happy for you!
Post a Comment