Thursday, February 08, 2007

Kitchen Remodel


Before

After

After


We started remodeling our small, out-of-date kitchen in August of last year. It has been slow, but it is coming together. James has done all the work and has done a wonderful job. It is not finished but getting there. Here are some before and afters.

6 comments:

Shawna said...

oh, I love it!

Brooke said...

WOW! that looks awesome!

Ruth said...

That looks SOOO good! Way to go James!

Rachel said...

Looks great! The tile is nice around the stove.

jenica said...

So gorgeous! Your big window is nice, I bet. What kind of wood are your cabinets? I love them! I really like the small stones in the tile!

Unknown said...

To Eryn: Looks really nice.
To James: You got a long way to go brother!!!!! (it's my job to keep your ego in check considering the bloom propensity for swollen heads) Actually I admire you taking on such a big project. I know for a fact how tough it is to come home and work on a project like that. Good Job!