"Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Florida in February
Last week my mom, grandma and the kids traveled to Florida to visit Mike and Elana (who is 10 weeks pregnant). We had a good time despite the two sick pregnant women and cool temperatures.
Good pics...looks like a fun week in Florida...was it a lot warmer there? Your mom is still so beautiful! She looks as young as she did years ago when I saw her.
Welcome to St. Louis, home of the 2006 World Champions! Oh, and welcome to my blog. James is in the construction business and keeps busy remodeling our house. I stay home with our three kids, Patrick, Ella and Autumn.
6 comments:
Good pics...looks like a fun week in Florida...was it a lot warmer there?
Your mom is still so beautiful! She looks as young as she did years ago when I saw her.
I love your family- you guys are all SO HOT!!! =) I can't wait to see you at the wedding!
Looks like you had fun!
I'm so glad you posted finally! Glad you had fun, but I'm glad you're home. Had fun hanging out the last SEVERAL days.
Ahhh, the beach makes me feel a little warmer.
Cute family!
I am glad you guys got there and back safely. I love the pics. Glad to hear you and Elana were both feeling pretty good.
Post a Comment