OOey-Gooey Peanut Butter-Chocolate Brownies
3/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk, divided
1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
1/4 cup fat-free milk
1 (18.25oz) package devil's food cake mix
1 large egg white, lightly beaten
Cooking spray
1 (7oz) jar marshmallow cream
1/2 cup peanut butter chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine 1/4cup condensed milk, butter and next 3 ingredients(batter will be very stiff). Coat bottom of a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Press two-thirds of batter into prepared pan using floured hands; pat evenly (layer will be thin).
3. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Combine 1/2 cup condensed milk and marshmallow cream in a bowl; stir in chips. Spread marshmallow mixture evenly over brownie layer. Carefully drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over marshmallow mixture. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
yield:2 dozen
I made these today and they are so good. I didn't use all the fat free stuff though.
Chicken with Basil Cream Sauce
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Basil Cream Sauce (below)
8 oz Mozzarella cheese
3 med size tomatoes,coarsly chopped
fresh basil for garnish
Basil Cream Sauce: in a small bowl, mix 1/2cup mayo, 3 TBSP milk, 1 TBSP chopped fresh basil, 1 tsp sugar, 1/4 ts pepper, 1/4tsp salt.
1. Cook or bake chicken any way you want.2. Prepare basil cream sauce. 3. Arrange chicken, cheese and tomatoes on platter. Drizzle with Basil Cream Sauce.
I had this today at a friends house for lunch. It was delicious!
Friday, March 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yummy! I am so proud of you for not using all of the fat free stuff. Nasty in my opinion! :)
Yum! Both those recipes sound so good...the brownies in particular! I can't wait to try them.
I think recipes are so fun! Can you eat this stuff though? Are you past the nausea of pregnancy? I am still sick and have to stick with low-fat, low-sugar foods. It's getting pretty boring sometimes, but probably good for me!
Post a Comment