








My parents have almost 400 acres and are currently building a log house (The Lodge, as we like to call it). We are doing most of the work ourselves and occasionlly con other people into coming down and helping us work on it. This past weekend, Jeff Moore and his little girl Ella came down. I am pretty sure they had a good time. The weather was good, even hot and the kids wore themselves out. Patrick and my Ella LOVE the "property" and ask to go about every other day. Long, exploratory walks, target practice, fishing, hunting and building things are all things we like to do down there, although I think throwing rocks in the water ranks #1 with the kids.

9 comments:
Wow, you guys do a lot of fun things in your neck of the woods! It looks like you live in a beautiful part of the world. Thanks for portraying it that way!
So are you guys going to build out their someday too? :)
oops...excuse my grammar! I meant "there" not "their"...I can't stand that I did that! :)
we hope to, but for now, the "lodge" will be big enough for all of us.
Awww! There's our little Ella-Bella! :) What a beautiful place. Looks like you guys have so much fun AND a lot of work. SO NEAT. - Heather Tudor
Wow, your parents land looks so beautiful! What a fun place for the whole family to hang out at.
what is patrick sitting on? should i know this? am i a dummy? hey it looks like you all had a fun time. it's gorgeous there.
patrick is sitting on a disc throwing machine. which is what they are all shooting at. small discs that when patrick pulls the lever, shoot into the air over the lake.
I am glad you mentioned Jeff and Ella went cuz i was having the hardest time figuring out who was in the pics
Post a Comment