




While James went bike riding this weekend with a bunch of guys ("I am so sore, I feel like I birthed a baby!"), my friend Tracie and I took the kids to Turkey Hill along with Shayne and Payton. We had a good time riding horses, playing on the playground and visiting old friends.

8 comments:
It looks like SO much fun! We love it there. Will you be going over Memorial Day? I heard there's a really hot director :)
yes! we will be there! i hear there is a big group from topeka going. rachel, you guys are, right?
we are so excited too, but i havent told the kids yet, they would never stop asking, so we dont tell them till the day or two before.
Yes, we are! I think Ruth and Nate are going too. I'm so excited. I have so many great memories of growing up at that camp, and it's fun to think of my kids enjoying that too.
How fun! The kids look nice and colorful, too.
I didn't know you went to Turkey Hill. I would have loved to go with you... Only if I lived a lot closer. Who's the girl with the dark curly hair in the backround? I had to do a double take, for a split second I thought it was Kara.
Glad you had a good time.
-Elana
That's Jo Horne in the background :)
thanks lynn! i didnt know who she was. sister or cousin to aaron and adam? i know those two.
Haha, Jo is Adam's wife, not sis!
Looks like a fun time. We are planning on going to Memorial Day camp, sounds like there is going to be a good crowd. Hopefully Austin will do okay...he isn't too fond of his car seat these days.
Post a Comment