April is one step ahead of me! She already has a vote ticker on her blog, and I don't know how to do that. I was going to post this later this weekend, but mind as well do it now. My doctor appointment is Monday and I think we are going to find out. I am getting rather excited. We already have one of each and so I am eagerly waiting to see what the Lord has given us this time around. Plus, it is easier to pick names when you know the sex, and since we can't agree right now on names, narrowing it down may be just what we need.
So.... have at it, what will it be?
Friday, April 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Boy. :)
I'll say a cute little girl.
I am guessing a boy.
girl.
My guess is boy.
I have to say girl, but I never have inklings to what baby's sex are, so it's a major shot in the dark. Can't wait to hear!
So are you going to tell us??????
Post a Comment