Wednesday, April 11, 2007
And the Baby is......
WE DON'T KNOW!!!! I know, a big let down, isn't it? We are feeling a little disappointed too. The baby had its legs closed tight the entire time and the sonographer said she couldn't tell for sure. On one shot, she said, well, maybe a girl, but there is a foot in the way. So, for now, we are thinking girl. We have afriend at church who does sonography for a living and has offered with each child to do a more extensive look (bringing in dvds, videos, if you want to record). So I will be calling her and hopefully know for sure in the next two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How frustrating! I'm assuming the baby looked healthy?
that is a bummer. I am quite anxious about it. see ya friday
i'm still pulling for a boy.
I bet you are dying! What a let down! Well, you have a nice hook-up though, so hopefully baby will cooperate next time. :)
Bummer! I have been checking your blog all week to find out what it is! I hope you can find out next time!
Post a Comment