









This weekend was very busy. We had a wonderful time and have slept the sleep of the weary each night. We had fun, worked on the house and visited with friends. I took pictures of some of our doings, but not nearly all. So here are just a few of the things we did this weekend: played at a "big,huge playground", went to Grant's Farm, planted a tree, planted flowers and sprayed my wicker furniture black.

5 comments:
Glad you enjoyed the Snows playground. Your furniture looks great...and I love the "bump" in the picture! :)
Eryn,
the bump is merely...a bump. You look so small! With the way you were talking I expected your belly to be half way to Timbucktoo by now.
You and Mandy will have to watch Ethan and Ella when they are together. The picture says "yah, I'm cool. I'm doing something I'm not suppose to be doing, I love it, and I will continue to do it as long as I can put the blame on someone else." They look like they could rule the playground.
Oh you are the cutest pregnant girl! I love the little bump! Sounds like a fun weekend.
i promise you all it is more than a 'bump'. i put the most flattering picture on there! i looked bigger in the other ones! but thank you so much, you all are making me feel good.
Post a Comment