









This past weekend we took a mini vacation with the Moore family to the Lake. We stayed at a small fishing resort, rented a pontoon, did some "hiking" and fishing, although the fish were not biting. We all had a wonderful and relaxing time. I took 63 pictures of the entire weekend, so I will attempt to cut that down and and only put a few on here.

6 comments:
You guys seem to have a fun "outdoorsy" life. That's great! I like the last picture a lot.
Awh looks like fun! I love the pic of you with the kids on the swing. You and James seem like such fun parents!
I miss going to Lake of the Ozarks. I have such great memories from there. Hopefully you and the Moores will be able to start the tradition again of going every year. Everybody looked like they had a lot of fun.
I have a TON of pics. too...not sure how I'm going to decide which to put on! Thanks again for helping us "escape" life this weekend! We love you guys!
I love that pic of the foggy lake. Good artistic eye!
Wow! You guys are always somewhere! The camp, the lake, the property... fun!!!
Post a Comment