




We don't look very different, we are only 3 weeks apart.
This weekend, my sister Elana came into town for two reasons: one, so she could have an ultrasound and find out the sex of her baby and two, so we could throw her some baby showers. As of this afternoon, we still don't know the gender. It was put in an envelope till she got home and could open it with her husband. But we had a great time comparing bellies, stories and general baby stuff. She got lots of wonderful things at her showers, but I mostly took pictures of people.

8 comments:
sorry, i will have to figure out how to get that annoying date stamp off of my camera. the other pregnant woman is our friend jamee stimpson is is due july 1st. she looked that tiny with all her babies, it is her 4th.
who is Jamee married to?
You all look so cute!
jamee is married to danny stimpson, connie stimpsons brother.
How fun to be pregnant with your sister, you are both beautiful pregos!
Awh you guys are so beautiful pregnant! It almost makes me want to be prego again...oh wait, what was I thinking?
Is the dark haired girl in the picture with you, Elana and your mom, your younger sister?
yes, it is erica, the youngest.
P.S. Check out my blog...you've been tagged!
Great pics. I am so bummed that I missed the shower, but we came home from the trip and just crashed. I heard they are having a boy YEA!! You guys are super cute.
Post a Comment