Saturday, May 19, 2007

Amatuer Photographers




The other day while I was lying down, Ella got a hold of my camera. She and Patrick took some lovely pictures of each other!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are actually pretty good!

Michelle said...

The last time we let Tabitha try she didn't get any faces in the pictures, so I'd say these aren't so amatuer.

Laurel said...

Wow! Those are great. I'm impressed.

How are you feeling these days?

We Are So Blessed said...

They're the best! They are unstylized and "photo-journalistic". You might want to get them their own little cameras for their birthdays/Christmas or something. Of course, the fascination with mommy's camera is that they can see themselves immediately after taking the pic.
By the way, I finally posted pictures on my blog. And how does this tagged thing work?

Ruth said...

Wow they did pretty good! Wow to go Patrick and Ella!

The Moore Family said...

Those are actually some GREAT pictures! You may have future photographers on your hands!