Friday, May 11, 2007

Tagged......

I have been tagged by Rachel over at Out of the Overflow, hopefully I can get this right. Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


OK, here goes:
1.I am 28, but look 18. People look at me like I am crazy when they see my two kids, pregnant belly and learn I have been married for 7 years. This can get annoying.
2.I love to work out in my yard, but don't seem to get out there much.
3.Some days, I still can't believe I am a mom and a wife. It just seems surreal.
4.I love to read and can get totally absorbed in a book and finish most books in one day.
5.I would love to BE organized and seem to get a little better every year.
6.Sometimes I still can't believe that my husband loves me so much. He is so good to me.
7.I love to cook and bake and it is easier and more fun to cook for large amounts of people. Baking can be a stress reliever and boredom breaker for me.

I'm tagging:
Erin
Shawna(have you been tagged already?)
Elana
Michelle
Heather(3 happy girls)
Laurel


The next step, if you are not interested in playing I will remove your blog info from my list! If you stop in for a visit and want to play - leave a comment and I will be glad to check your blog as well!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I didn't realize we had that much in common :D I think I honestly could've written everything you wrote, except for the number of years married (for us it's only four, so you can imagine the number of stares we get with the three kiddos.)

I'm going away for the weekend, but will post mine when I'm back!

Rachel said...

You DO look young, but very beautiful. I think I'd take it. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...you do that with books too? :) It's bad when I'm into a good book, b/c NOTHING else gets done. Thanks for the tag...I'll blog, but my comments are still screwed up! IRCK!! :(

Shawna said...

now i see it! :)i need to get more sleep.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I spelled your name wrong on my blog, ERYN!!! :)