Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Weekend









Turkey Hill Ranch Bible Camp was the place the whole Bloom family met up at this year for Memorial Day. Despite some rainy weather, we all still had a good time. The kids loved the fishing, horses, gymnasium, popcorn and Bible lessons. We never did get to swim, but I don't think they were too disappointed. We enjoyed seeing our family and spending some time with them. All the cousins had a such a good time together. Mr. Renes took some pictures of all the familys that I am sure will be posted later. I enjoyed seeing all the friends who use to staff with me and now we are bringing our own families! The Lord has truly blessed us all.

6 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Looks like a blast. I thought about you guys every time it rained. We'd love to head down there w/ you some weekend. Can't wait to hang out this week! :)

Shawna said...

fun pictures! I am impressed that you already have them posted. :)we had a great time too.

jenica said...

There is nothing like camp! I'm glad you all had such fun!

Kari said...

Looks like a LOT of fun. We hope to make it back to TH in the near future.
How are you feeling these days? Have you decided on a name for your little girl?

Eryn said...

kari, i would love to look at your blog, but it is restricted or something. could you send me your blog address at ejbloom@juno.com ? we think we have a name, autumn sophia. i am doing great, thanks for asking :)

Ruth said...

It was so great to see you guys last weekend. You look great pregnant!
I love the name Autumn...one of my friends in college was named that.