Monday, June 04, 2007

Ella's Dance Rehearsal





Last week, Ella had her dance recital. James and I couldn't be there for that, so we went to her dance rehearsal. I think she actually did better at her rehearsal, but either way, she was darn cute! The poor thing hated her outfit ("it's too itchy!, take it off!") but she did what she was told and put together a better performance than all of her practices fortold.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love the dress! Way cute!

Rachel said...

What a cutie!

We Are So Blessed said...

I see we have an over-achiever in the family. Ella is going to not pay any attention to anything in school thinking she's already the best at it, why practice? And just when we're all thinking she's not paying attention, she's actually taking hearty mental notes and ends up shaking the house down with her talent.
The dress is adorable. I particularly (did I spell that right?) like the monstrous bow on top of her head.

The Moore Family said...

She looks so cute...I can't even stand it! :) Glad it went well!

Anonymous said...

such a cutie

jenica said...

Ahhh, so adorable! Is she in tap?