Friday, June 15, 2007

Washington D.C. and Ann's Wedding










A couple of weekends ago, James and I went to Baltimore Maryland for my friend Ann's wedding. Then the next day, Saturday, we went to D.C., only about 20 minutes away. We went to two of the Smithsonian museums: Natural History and Air and Space. At the Natural History Museum, they had the real Hope Diamond on display. It is impressive! We just took pictures of the Capitol as there was a rally going on and it was a lot of walking! We had a wonderful time and were so glad for some time alone before baby number 3.

5 comments:

We Are So Blessed said...

looks like you guys had fun. I'm so glad you and James were able to have a mini vacation together. The T-Rex looks so cool!

Michelle said...

You're kidding me! I know Ann, although we haven't seen her in a few years. We go to an assembly that is 20 minutes away from the one she goes to. So you were "in town" and our paths didn't cross :( Do you remember meeting or seeing Carol and Haley Tate? They were there, they're our next door neighbors. Was this your first time out this way?

Oh, and to answer you question about Tabitha's breathing treatment stuff. She does take nebulizer treatments. Right now she has to take a preventive one every day at least until August, then they will assess how she's doing.

Eryn said...

michelle,i didnt realize you lived there! and i dont know carol tate, except from the emmaus bible college website, but i didnt even recognize her. there were a lot of people there. how do you know ann? ann and i were really good friends at emmaus. it was my first time to the east coast.

Michelle said...

I was wondering how you knew her, but now I see the Emmaus connection. I know her from the assembly she goes to. I used to go to that one, before switching to one that was a little closer. We keep wanting to visit, because there's a lot of people we haven't seen in years, but it's really hard with the little ones.

The Moore Family said...

Looks like a great time! I wish we could've seen some of that stuff. You'll have to tell me about it.