"Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
Hey thanks for your comment about the tile...I was hoping that James might have some insight! I didn't think about putting thinset UNDER the backerboard..that would have been good. I did research but no one mentioned that :) oh well it's good for now I guess.. :)
Welcome to St. Louis, home of the 2006 World Champions! Oh, and welcome to my blog. James is in the construction business and keeps busy remodeling our house. I stay home with our three kids, Patrick, Ella and Autumn.
12 comments:
She is such a cutie! I love her eyes :)
The time's really going by fast, huh?
She's so cute!
She is such a gorgeous combination of the two of you!
She is adorable!
SO cute!
I can see Ella in her a little bit?
Look at those HUGE eyes! Could she be any cuter. I am really starting to see a little bit of Ella look....ya knot the mischievous one. (He he)
Wow, she's gorgeous.
Wow! She looks like a perfect combination of Patrick and Ella!
Oh my word...those are beautiful!!! She's so cute !;)
geez...i was going to leave a comment about her amazing eyes, but looks like i'm too late. =)
Wow she's beautiful...
Hey thanks for your comment about the tile...I was hoping that James might have some insight! I didn't think about putting thinset UNDER the backerboard..that would have been good. I did research but no one mentioned that :) oh well it's good for now I guess.. :)
Post a Comment