"Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
Welcome to St. Louis, home of the 2006 World Champions! Oh, and welcome to my blog. James is in the construction business and keeps busy remodeling our house. I stay home with our three kids, Patrick, Ella and Autumn.
6 comments:
so much fun! it looks like it was a sunny day too, even though cold.
OO that looks like fun! I haven't been ice skating in years...
great pics. Where are you at?
Looks like lots of fun? Where's the baby?
we are at the rink in forest park. and autumn was with my parents. it was really cold. 25 degrees, i believe.
So fun! You guys seems to be such fun parents! I can't wait until I have kids old enough to actually "do stuff" with them.
Post a Comment