

So far it has dropped 40 degrees and temperature and the snow continues to fall. Has anyone else had this crazy weather?
"Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
7 comments:
we've got snow again...and it was in the 60's this morning. Crazy.
Yep! KC got it too!! It was so beautiful yesterday and then the winds blew and the temperature plummeted! Crazy, isn't it!?
Wow, that is crazy! What a big change! We haven't had anything like that here...just constant cold. :)
Crazy is right! Same here out my way.
Yes, it was almost 60 yesterday and this evening was single digits with -20degree wind chill at 40 mi/hr gusts.
This was the most miserable day I can remember in a long time weather-wise.
Sounds like our weather just went your way yesterday:) The wind was probably the worst part though, here.
In Ankeny it dropped from 53 degrees to negative 23 degrees wind chill in less than 24 hours. The wind was blowing so hard I couldn't even shut my car door without standing and using both hands! I thought that proved how strong the wind was. Dave said it just proves I need to work out.
Post a Comment