I will tag Kari and Elana to be up next then ya'll tag two other people after you do it...if you want...
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What is it?
1. Produce: bananas
2. Bakery: bread
3. Meat: ground beef
4. Frozen: lean pockets or frozen paninis
5. Dry goods: cereal
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of CLOTHING with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. Jeans
2. t-shirt
3. long sleeve shirt
1 task you wish you were better at doing?
1. having a GOOD quiet time
1 Celebrity you wish you looked like (silly, I know:))
1. sarah jessica parker ??
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. ella, listen and obey!
2. autumn, take a nap, already.
3. ella, what are you doing?
4. ella, obey!
5. (to james)what time will you be home?
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. sitting at the computer (although these times are getting more infrequent)
2. having a coke (hmm, are we all addicted to soda, or what?)
3. snuggling with james and just talking.
What 5 places do you visit roughly every week?
1. target
2. church
3. my parents house
4. grocery store, i love grocery shopping!
5. wherever bible study is
If you were to shop at three stores for a whole year to supply your wardrobe and money was not an issue, which 3 would it be?
1. i have no idea as i dont know what high end stores have since i dont shop there.
2. i would like to see dave and barry's and see the bitten line.
3. nordstrom's
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. does baseball count?
2. Project Runway
3. baseball
4. ????
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a tripple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Peppermint
2. cinnamon!
3. a really good chocolate
Somebody stole your purse… in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. huge wallet
2. 3 lip glosses
3. cell phone
4. calculator
5. keys
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. forget guys, none of the ones you know now are worth it
2. study God's Word
3. take your education seriously
4. relax! trust God and just do what you know is right
Thanks for reading! :)
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Awesome - I'm with you on the baseball.
But, i have to say that you are already WAY more gorgeous than SJP!
I was thinking the same thing Lynn! Eryn, you are way prettier than her!
LOVED your answers. The clothing store one reminded me of myself.
oh my goodness! you girls are so sweet! thank you.
You must be talking about Kari Laos, right??!! Hmmmm, I'm just not sure. Too many "Kari's" out there these days. ;) However, maybe I'll just get this thing over with in the case that someone else chooses me.
Heh, just cause I do not have a blog, can i get in on the ques? And SJP?! R U Kidding?! Have U No confidence? AM I really bad mother?!
Post a Comment