Friday, January 11, 2008

Please Pray for the Hauseman Family

Some of you will remember them from Memorial Day Camp at Turkey Hill. I think they have 7 or 8 children. Anyway, 4 of them were in a horrible car accident in Texas? coming back from visiting family. One was killed instantly, another is in a coma and will probably lose her vision and another has a broken jaw. As you can imagine, the parents are devastated and are on their way or already there in Texas. The parents names are Dave and Karen and I don't know all of the children's names. If someone else does, please share.Let's remember them in prayer as some things still hang in the balance. These are 4 of their children, 1 is more awful then we can imagine, but 4 is unthinkable. And we can thank God that at least one of the children is ok.Maybe if anyone has any updates, you can post them too.

8 comments:

Scott and Lynn said...

Luke, 23, was the one who was killed. Anna has serious head injuries and is in surgeries today - Ethan and Julia are injured also, but they are going to be okay.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/13702327.html

The rest of the family not in Texas is headed there today. Please pray for them.

Kelly said...

Thanks for sharing! I will be praying!

Scott and Lynn said...

Update on Anna - she is in and out of consciousness, so not a coma, which is good. She had glass in one eye and might lose vision in that one, but not her full eyesight.

Reagan said...

The story I read said that the parents were in the car behind the four in the wreck. I can't even imagine their horror in watching their children like that...

Reagan said...

http://www.kxxv.com/global/story.asp?s=7610554

bandanachick said...

Oh my goodness. I hadn't heard. We will be praying so much. I can't imagine.

We Are So Blessed said...

We'll definitely be praying.

Sorry for my ignorance, but is this Harry Hauseman's grandkids? It has been many years since I have seen the Hausemans.

-Elana

Eryn said...

yes, harry's grandkids and phil and jane marlers nieces and nephews.