




We had a wonderful, but busy Holiday. John,Ruth and Johnny were here and we had so much fun with them. We had Christmas pageants, Autumn turning 4 months and trips to the Property. Here are some of the hilights.
Well, Blogger is having problems, so not all of the pictures are up. I will try some more later.

7 comments:
I wonder if the big eye gene is on the bloom side of the family? Autumn's eyes are so cute!
i do tend to think she has ruth's (my MIL) shape eyes. so round and pretty with lots of lashes.
I love Autumn's hat with ears. So cute!
Autumn is beautiful! Looks like a great Christmas!
Merry Christmas, so glad you guys had a good one!
Your kids are adorable, as always! :)
I love the transformers pic...he looks so excited
Is Autumn sitting up by herself in that picture? She is soo adorable.
I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Sorry we couldn't visit more with you.
Elana
Post a Comment