Monday, January 07, 2008

73 Degrees in January?!









That's right, yesterday, Sunday was warm, warm, warm and wonderful! We took the kids to Lone Elk Park, where you can drive through and look at Bison and hike trails for an upclose and personal look at Elk. Or chase geese. We had a great time and even stopped in at the World Bird Sanctuary, love those Owls!

11 comments:

Kari said...

I love the family pic! You look great. Can't even tell that you've had a baby. Amazing! Looks like fun. I'm jealous of your great weather. We made it to the 40's.

The Moore Family said...

What a perfect day for you guys! That picture of Patrick and Ella needs to be FRAMED!!

Michelle said...

We've had that kind of weather here too! Very cute pictures...cute family!

We Are So Blessed said...

the elk in the 5th picture looks a little hungry. I'm glad to see Patrick and Ella made it out in time.
Glad to hear Autumn is doing so well. She is getting sooo big. Not as big as her cousin, though.

Talk Soon,
elana

Rachel said...

Fun! It didn't get quite as warm here, but it was still nice to have a break from the freezing weather.

You look great!

Anonymous said...

how fun.....i can't get over the weather. we went to the park today.

Michelle said...

Just today I walked outside and thought it feels just like spring. Crazy weather!

I love the picture with Patrick and Ella.

Kim Ferguson said...

I love seeing the pictures of your kiddoes...it's been too long since I have seen you and James...


it warmed up to 40 something here in Minnesota...but it was still a nice reprieve!

bandanachick said...

Oh I am so jealous of your weather. I think it was 9 degrees here. :(
BTW Eryn, you are looking great!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I just had to stop in and comment....what GREAT pictures!! That's a beautiful one of Autumn - so sweet. ;) See you tomorrow!

Kim Ferguson said...

If you like massages...you should totally come visit, of course after it gets much warmer!
You all would love the Mall of America and the lakes in Minneapolis (as long as it's above 65 degrees here!). Just a little temptation!