Ughh! Our only picture together. My camera took terrible pictures in the reception hall.
See? Terrible. But Patrick and Ella loved to dance. Patrick never stopped the the whole evening."Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
8 comments:
So was this a cousin or sister or friend? She is very pretty!
my youngest sister, reagan.
The bride is gorgeous. I thought she must be your sister, but I don't know much about your family. How many siblings do you have?
I bet all the festivities were a wonderful and crazy time!
Weird, what's with my blogger name!? -jenica
honey, those are great pics! But i look like a manniqin. ugh! mom
Oh, too bad about those first two pics. Erica and your Mom look so much alike. Have you seen the pics. that Meredith took?
Your mom looks so young and she has quite the talent. That'll be you in 20+ years. :)
Great pictures. Looks beautiful
So fun, you look beautiful Eryn.
Post a Comment