Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Get Out the Vote!

So, did you vote today? And if you did, how long was your wait?

11 comments:

Eryn said...

as of 8:40 this morning, i have not voted yet, but james said he waited for an hour at 6:30 this morning.

The Dean Family said...

I was done in less than an hour. Good thing be/c I don't think my 7 month old would have liked a long wait.

Unknown said...

i voted around 9am. i only waited because i stupidly chose the electronic voting instead of the paper ballot.

Michelle said...

My husband had to wait an half an hour around 7 am. I went at about 11:30 and didn't wait at all. There were two people in front of me, so it was less than five minutes. Then at the actual ballot, there wasn't anyone in line. Good thing, because I know my kids would've been all over the place!

Shawna said...

Rex waited for however long it took 15 people to vote a head of him. (4 stations) There was no line at all when I went at 10am.

Jean said...

I voted at 4:30 this afternoon and didn't wait for even 1 second! There were open stations! Whewww.... last election I waited for almost an hour...

The Moore Family said...

I did...and I'm freakin' out!!! I was in and out in 1 hr. and the weather was perfect for the wait!

Anonymous said...

On the Rez its a dinner party. After the 10 minutes it takes you to vote you go out to the parking lot and get free fry bread, Navajo tacos, mutton stew, pop, coffee, cookies, cake...etc. that is being given by the local politicians. It is so fun. You get to meet everybody and visit.
Ruth Bloom

Kelly said...

I voted on Saturday since I worked today...and my wait was 45 minutes...not bad considering there were over a hundred in front of me in line!! hmmm...in hind sight...I should have brought a book with me...or an ipod! ;-)

bandanachick said...

I did absentee...so no waiting for me. Nate went after work today and they let him cut the line since he was in uniform. :) Ha!

Mel said...

Hey Eryn,

Yeah, I voted! I went with Anne Denny, and Ruth and Kelly Wilson. We voted at the chapter house, and I think we waited no longer than a half hour. Then we got free fry bread and coffee, and mutton stew for those who wanted it.

P.S. Tag! You are it. your supposed to list six random things about yourself on your blog and tag six other bloggers. My things are at www.melzingersmusings.blogspot.com
Tell James and the kids I said Hi!