Monday, January 12, 2009

My sisters and I don't get the chance to get together very often anymore...
so forgive us if we get a little silly........

a little "happy".........



and downright weird!


But we DO have a good time together!




This is EXACTLY what I looked like at this age.






Although, I don't think I was such a ham for the camera.






I love seeing my children look like my baby pictures, it is so much fun to see you and your spouse in the little ones God gave you.






3 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Very fun! Hey, shoot me those pics. from Kara's party! :)

Anonymous said...

Super fun pics of you and the sisters. I hadn't seen Erica's hair short. She looks great!! Of course you all just naturally do....wish I saw more of bump on Elana though. :-( She needs to plump up.

We Are So Blessed said...

I think I look just fine, Sarah. About those sister pics., Eryn, how come I look like the crazy one in each one? You put the best ones of yourself on there! Ok, so I thought of doing that myself for my blog, but, alas, I couldn't find a decent one of any of us from my camera.