Sunday, January 18, 2009

Playing with PhotoShop





Along with my new camera, I got a disk that lets me play with the photos. I had never done that before, so I have been practising. James had to help me figure out how to get them onto my Photo folder and now I can finally show you some of my results. These were all taken during Christmas when we got together with our families.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Great pictures, and it looks like you're having fun playing with them. Playing with the different colors like that is something I haven't done yet. Looks neat!

We Are So Blessed said...

The pics look so cool with the warm tinit added to it! William particularly likes the picture of his cousins. Every time I open your blog to check it and he sees this picture, he wants to point out every person in it and have me say their name.

-elana