Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Bloom Visit at the St Louis Zoo




This is for Rex-drinking from the cesspool of germs!


Meri-Kate was such a help! She helped with all the babies. Here she and Autumn are trying to get butterflies to land on their fingers.



The little girl behing Patrick is Kirsten, my brother's daughter.




Stinker is her nickname, she totally looks like one, doesn't she?





Tom Turkey and Brooklyn.






My three angels!
We went on St Patrick's day which was totally insane, but the weather was almost 80. We had a wonderful visit with our cousins and somehow I totally missed Miles and Cam with my pictures!







8 comments:

Joel said...

Autumn has THE cutest smile. I love it.

Rachel said...

Your children are precious! I love that last picture.

There is something so special about watching cousins play together - so glad you guys had a good visit!

We Are So Blessed said...

Adorable! Glad you guys had such a great time!

Elana

Caleb and Anna said...

So fun! Where is the slide? i haven't seen that there. looks like it was worth it despite the crowds. -Anna

The Moore Family said...

VERY cute! LOVE it!

Kari said...

I haven't seen Patrick since he was 1- so crazy!!! Your kids are beautiful!

Grant and Jodie said...

ella is totally you! and i remember drinking out of that 'awesome' water fountain when i was little

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Autumn's smile totally reminds me of "sweet-pea" (from Popeye)!!! :) Adorable.