1.Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
11 comments:
Congratulations, girl! So excited for you!
Hooray, Hooray, Hooray! I'm so excited!
Big Sis told Jeff today on the phone! :)
Ha! I just said to Anna the other day, maybe Eryn will get pregnant soon so you'll have someone to be pregnant with in STL! :)
Congrats, so excited to see another one of your beautiful children!
It was so fun to see you today and hear your big news!! I am so excited for you and James.
Wow, quite the baby boom going on here! Congrats!!!
Wow that's awesome! Congratulations!
thank you , thank you, thank you.
Congrats again!
Holy crap congratulations!
That's wonderful news! Congrats!
Congratulations!!! Took me a second to figure it out :)
Post a Comment