Friday, January 05, 2007

Cool!

Well, I finally did it. I switched to the new blogger. They have been begging me to switch every time I posted something new. I had some extra time tonight and took the plunge. It was fun and easy. I even switched some things up a bit, got some new looks and finally learned how to have links to sites I visit. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice!
My problem is I don't even know if I'm using the old or new! With blogger I often feel liking I'm roaming around blindly and I'm lucky if I get the results I want. I'm not too computer literate.

Anonymous said...

i know this is weird because we live so close - but i love that you have a blog. i feel i can keep up with you better. i think this new one looks good.

Eryn said...

every time i went to post, they would tell me that the new blogger was ready for me and i had to sign in using my google account. i am VERY computer illiterate, so that is why i am patting my own back:)

Eryn said...

debbie....get your own blog! then i can read yours!but, thanks for liking mine.