


On one of my bad days last week, James took over and had a fun time witht the kids in our family room. He turned the whole room into a fort, and used the kids piggy banks as treasure. They had a blast, and I got some rest.
"Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
4 comments:
So cute!
So is it morning sickness? How are you doing?
it is just all over sickness. sometimes all day, sometimes only parts of the day. a lot of exhaustion too, that is the worst part.
I absolutely loved making forts as a child. Jeff and Ella have lots of tent time too! Too fun!!
James I don't know if you remember but we used to do this all time when we were kids. We mostly made you and Rex do the hard work though.
Tim
Post a Comment