Yesterday, while eating lunch at a restaurant, I took Ella to the bathroom twice, which is very unusual for her. The second time she told me her tummy hurt (she had just ate a ton of chips and salsa) and she had to go potty. So off to the bathroom we went. I let her into the stall by herself and after a few minutes I asked her," Are you ok,Ella?"
"Yeah, my baby was just telling me I had to go potty real bad."
Which is the excuse I have been telling the kids when they say to me,"You have to go potty, AGAIN!?"
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hahahaha, I would love to listen to the conversations between Ella & Camryn!
To answer your question, my c/s is scheduled for Aug 21. I'm measuring small but the baby is measuring big so I'm not sure what to think. When are you scheduled?
wow, april that is weird, but i guess good, the baby is gaining the weight, not you. i am the opposite. i am gaining the weight, not the baby. but she is doing fine.
mine is scheduled for the 13th, but i dont think i will make it to then. she is already VERY low and my amniotic fluid is on the low side.
Wow, it's getting close, Eryn!
Haha...man these Bloom kids are SO funny. I hope Austin is that entertaining!
Very cute!
I didn't realize you were that close either Eryn! Goes by so fast when you're not the one who's pregnant!
Post a Comment