


We made an unscheduled stop at the Urgent Care today after Ella slipped on clothes on her floor and sliced her eye on her bed. It didn't require stitches but it was "glued" shut with purple glue! We are so thankful it wasn't worse! This time last year, Patrick had 4 stitches above his eye after running into a board.

5 comments:
Oh, poor Ella! I've heard about that glue they use...so much easier to take than stitches!
poor ella! tell her that her cousins hope she feels better soon!
OUCH! Poor thing. Hopefully it heals well. I love that glue. It truly is amazing stuff. Ella is a tough little gal.
What are you doing to your kids? That looks nasty! Ella seems like the girl who would look in the mirror and go "ooh! Cool!" She's so tough.
Take care of yourself and the little one.
Oh poor Ella! She looks so sad!
I have never heard of that glue, but it sounds pretty cool...better than stitches at least.
Post a Comment