"Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
Really? That's IT?! I wish you well and lots of strength. Can't believe how the time has flown by...Erin needs to have a get-together so we can all meet the baby. :) Take care.
You need to be pregnant more. I think that you look wonderful. It appears that you aren't wearing maternity shorts. That is amazing! I always laughed when people would say, you look really good for being 9 months pregnant.
kari, i just want to reassure you, they ARE maternity shorts. i just dont wear the panel, i fold it down. unlike april, there is no way i could even button normal shorts or jeans. all of my small maternity stuff is too small, but i have refused to buy anything new for the past month. thank you all for you kind words. they mean a lot to pregnant women who definitely DONT feel what you are saying.
Welcome to St. Louis, home of the 2006 World Champions! Oh, and welcome to my blog. James is in the construction business and keeps busy remodeling our house. I stay home with our three kids, Patrick, Ella and Autumn.
8 comments:
You're so cute! Love the belly!
You look awesome! I'm sure everyone tells you this, but you are about the cutest pregnant person ever!
You look great!
I know how antsy I'm getting so I can only imagine how you're feeling with less than a week left!!!
Wow, only 6 more days! You do look so good, you carry your pregnancy so well.
Really? That's IT?! I wish you well and lots of strength. Can't believe how the time has flown by...Erin needs to have a get-together so we can all meet the baby. :) Take care.
You are looking great, woman! Praying for you!
You need to be pregnant more. I think that you look wonderful. It appears that you aren't wearing maternity shorts. That is amazing!
I always laughed when people would say, you look really good for being 9 months pregnant.
kari, i just want to reassure you, they ARE maternity shorts. i just dont wear the panel, i fold it down. unlike april, there is no way i could even button normal shorts or jeans. all of my small maternity stuff is too small, but i have refused to buy anything new for the past month.
thank you all for you kind words. they mean a lot to pregnant women who definitely DONT feel what you are saying.
Post a Comment