Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm a Little Emotional Today....





14 comments:

Kari said...

I couldn't imagine! Hopefully, everything goes well for the first day of school. I must say, they both look really happy. :)

We Are So Blessed said...

I can't believe he's old enough to go to school. I remember when he was born! I still see him in his little black/white striped "jail" outfit at his first halloween party.
I'm sure he will do really well.
I'm sure you'll do really well.
Good luck!

Brooke said...

How fun for him! He looked happy to be there. Was Ella jealous that she didn't get to go to school?

Shawna said...

Oh, I am sure you are!

He looks so great though, all grown up and confident, yet still sweet to his sister. I love his hair as well! :)

Anonymous said...

i helped out in Kindergarten this morning. He was doing great and super cute. I can't believe he is so old.

The Moore Family said...

Oh wow...I forgot that was today! How are you? How did it go? He looks SO OLD w/ his hair cut!
Talk soon!!

Rachel said...

Oh wow, a brand new baby, and this too! What a month!

Scott and Lynn said...

Taking my kids to school the first day always made me feel so old :) It was so hard not to just stay with them. Maybe you'll get to go to some fun field trips! Is he at Victory?

Eryn said...

yes, he is at victory and he loved his first day. ella doesnt understand why she cant go to school too.i think the adjustment will be the hardest on her.

Ruth said...

Awh! Love the haircut! Happy first day to Patrick!

Anonymous said...

Itis hard isn't it? All part of being a mommy! best part is listening to all the FUN stuff he did at school . Enjoy each moment, baby. Love Mom

Michelle said...

Your kids are sooooo adorable! Autumn is so cute too...

Michelle said...

You got some really good pictures that will last a lifetime. As hard as it is, I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy this stage as well.

Anonymous said...

i can't believe Patrick has started school and Emma is so big now. congrats on the new baby. i never even got to see you pregnant. :( hope to see you and your "blooming" family one day soon.