"Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
Welcome to St. Louis, home of the 2006 World Champions! Oh, and welcome to my blog. James is in the construction business and keeps busy remodeling our house. I stay home with our three kids, Patrick, Ella and Autumn.
8 comments:
Looks like they had fun in the dirt :) BTW, baby Autumn is adorable!
Autumn IS beautiful, her skin looks so smooth!
Looks like the kids had fun!
OK. The deleted comments are from me. I guess I need to preview prior to posting.
I love Patrick's haircut. He looks so grown up. Autumn's beautiful! The lower lip looks vaguely familiar.:)
So cute...there is something about kids and dirt. It looks so carefree.
oh the lip. How super cute. Patrick looks like he got some serious fishing done.
The baby looks adorable.
Did the dog approve of the fish's taste?
Post a Comment