"Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentence and remission of sins should be preached to all nations." Luke 24:46-47
Yes, I agree, you have beautiful children. I love the dark brown eyes. How are the kids handling their new little sis? Do you recommend the age difference?
kari, i love the age difference. patrick and ella are 2 1/2 years apart and ella and autumn are 3 years apart. it worked out great for me and i wouldnt have done it any other way. my kids are such helpers, they love their little sister.
Welcome to St. Louis, home of the 2006 World Champions! Oh, and welcome to my blog. James is in the construction business and keeps busy remodeling our house. I stay home with our three kids, Patrick, Ella and Autumn.
10 comments:
So sweet! She's really pretty, ya know. :-)
Love that last one.
How adorable! You have quite the good-looking family :)
i cannot wait to meet her!
She is just so stinking cute!!!!
Oh how precious! You have such beautiful kids!
Yes, I agree, you have beautiful children. I love the dark brown eyes. How are the kids handling their new little sis? Do you recommend the age difference?
kari, i love the age difference. patrick and ella are 2 1/2 years apart and ella and autumn are 3 years apart. it worked out great for me and i wouldnt have done it any other way. my kids are such helpers, they love their little sister.
She is so cute! I loved having snuggle time w/ her yesterday! :) Hope to see you guys again in a couple days!
She is such a precious girl. She definitely looks like a girl. The three of them together is a great picture.
Post a Comment