




I think it is everyday that Ella wants to hold her sister and have me take their pictures. Unfortunately, Ella likes to fold her sister up like a jelly roll while holding her. And Sunday, while getting ready for church, I heard Ella talking to Autumn who was in her swing. I peeked around the corner and saw a tiny foot sticking out of Ella's arms and heard, "I think you are too heavy" and watched in horror as Ella threw Autumn back into the swing. Autumn was not hurt, fortunately,(although she wailed for awhile) and Ella now recites,"I not supposed to pick the baby up, right mom?" Right.
These pictures are not from that event, just some random of Autumn sleeping while supposed to be having some awake time on her boppy and learning to follow things with her eyes.

7 comments:
Oh My Word...that's all I can say! :) EEEEKKK!!!
That is one beautiful baby! Thanks for all the clothes, which came just in time for me to totally pop out on Sunday! Whew!
Scary!
Oh, its a actually sweet... and scary. I know she just wants to help and give lots of love.
Anyways, I can't believe she's already 5 weeks. Keep the pics coming.
Ohhh, you do have to watch those "little mommies". I remember the twins being mysteriously moved from the couch to the floor...
Yikes!
That is sweet she wants her picture with her every day though...
Cute! You're right about Dave and the food prices. It was one of the reasons I thought he should stay behind. (didn't want to put that comment on my blog where I thought he might read it.:))
Congrats on #3!!! She is precious. Patrick and Ella are so stinkin big!!! Oh my land. I'm glad I found this blog...sure do miss you guys.
Post a Comment