Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sweet William

Welcome to Micheal William Power!

Proud parents are Mike and Elana Power( my sister).
Born: September 6, 2007 @ 12:17pm
8lbs 14oz 21 1/4 inches

Baby and mommy are doing fine after a C-section, please continue to pray for healing after this surgery for Elana. And praise the Lord this baby was born full term without any complications!
To see pictures, please visit Elana and Mike's blog at www.powerfulnews.blogspot.com Sorry, I don't know how to direct link.

5 comments:

April said...

Congratulations to your sister!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! I am so glad he is here safe and sound.

Kari said...

How exciting to have a sibling that can experience a new little one too. Its been so neat having a niece one month older then Edward.

We Are So Blessed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
We Are So Blessed said...

By the way, Eryn, Michael is spelled incorrectly on your blog. Also, I heard mom was giving every one the weight incorrectly, only by an ounce, though. He was 8lbs 13.2 oz. Of course, by today, I'm sure he's gained weight, with the way he eats.:)
Elana