Monday, October 15, 2007

Lake of the Ozarks








10 comments:

Shawna said...

how fun! I love the pic of james and autumn. So sweet to see the pink sling peeking out of the camo vest!

jenica said...

Looks like a great little time away enjoying the fall outdoors.

Autumn is so sweet!

Rachel said...

Yes, I love your sling...it's fun to see cute colors. I only had Shawna's black one, but you make that one look so fun!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how big she is getting. Looks like so much fun. For my next kiddo (no not yet) you gotta tell me where to find the sling.

Laurel said...

Wonderful pictures!

The Moore Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...the kids all look so snuggly! :) How was the sling?

Michelle said...

Cute pics! Looks like ya'll had fun...

Ruth said...

So cute...Autumn is just precious...I bet it was nice to be outdoors so much. I like the sling too!

Joel said...

you guys are so freakin cute. glad to see you're doing well. we miss you guys!

Joel said...

I can't really remember how I found you...I followed someone's link and followed another link and saw your name in a comments section. Strange, huh? Yes, we're in Denver. It's near family and I'm attending Denver Seminary for counseling. Is James still in the business with your dad? And congrats on Autumn! She looks precious.