Friday, October 26, 2007

Tiramisu


I made this for my family tonight as we get together to welcome Mike back from his survival training. If it is as good as the other reviewers say, I will post the recipe later.

6 comments:

Shawna said...

yummy!

Michelle said...

Tiramisu is our favorite, although I've never actually attempted making it! Looks very good!

clumsy ox said...

So is that the actual picture of the one you made? That looks perfect. I'm deeply impressed.

Eryn said...

i did make that! thank you clumsy ox, that makes me feel great. i am terrible at presentation. and i had to wing that one too, cause i didnt have the actual size pan, so i did the "trifle" version.

Marcie said...

Wow, that looks amazing! I love Tiramisu. Would love to hear the recipe! (P.S. I figured out how to fix the formatting issue, I left instructions on my blog under that post if you are interested)

The Moore Family said...

Holy Yumminess!!!!!