.jpg)
Crazy kids.
.jpg)
I believe these are called the Twin Navajo Rocks.
.jpg)
Canyonlands National Park, Utah. Autumn's asleep.
.jpg)
My two mountain goats. Ella didn't need her papa's help. He just felt better giving it.
.jpg)
Autumn is ready for her hike.
.jpg)
See the dinosaur prints in the rocks? (This is at the Mission)
.jpg)
James thinks he's hilarious.
.jpg)
Beautiful mountains in Colorado.
.jpg)
One of the natural bridges in Utah.
.jpg)
If you look closely you can see two figures on this natural bridge. That's James and I. You might want to click on the picture and make it bigger. It is really an awesome picture. Our new screensaver.
.jpg)
Just hanging out in the RV.
.jpg)
More beautiful mountains, with snow coming down.
.jpg)
Four Corners, Arizona. Well, I think we managed to be in all four states at once, so .....Arizona, Utah, New Mexico, and Colorado.
.jpg)
Patrick and Ella's favorite part of the trip. ("why do we have to take a bath, we were just in the big hot bathtub?")
.jpg)
12 comments:
Wow! Amazing pictures! I love that one of you and James. You should frame it.
so much fun!
I can't wait for you guys to be here....your kids look so much older than last time we saw them.
Yay for pictures - they're wonderful!! I love the one of you and James.
I like the pic of you and James too...much better blown up!
That would be so much more fun for kids to travel in an RV. Do your parents own that one?
Very fun! Glad you guys are home...let's get something on the calendar. Will you be at group tomorrow??????????/
no, ruth. we just rented it for the week. it was fun, the kids loved being so unrestricted.
Eryn,
I LOVED reading about your trip and checking out the pictures. It sounds like quite the adventure! That picture of you and James on the natural bridge is awesome. Everyone definitely needs to click on it to make it larger-so sweet. All your pics make me want to go back to the mission. How did Autumn travel? Wondering about taking a baby about that age next year.:)
What amazing pictures! My favorite is Autumns wide eyed look in the first picture :) I went on a mission trip in highschool to that area and LOVED LOVED LOVED going to this one national desert park where we all rode around on the back of a truck and climbed all over the rocks and slid down sand dunes.
Also, I love that one of you and James like everyone else...it's very sweet!
Wow that looks like a blast! I love the picture of the two of you...you have such a beautiful family!
Those are great pictures Eryn! You really are such a cute family.
The pictures are beautiful. You look like you had such a great time despite all the issues and sicknesses.
I love the pict of you and James on the bridge too. It is interesting that some people who see it on our screen saver see the optical illusion that it is a mesa instead of a bridge.
Post a Comment